CPR Sales Policy
- ( Waiting List – A list which indicates that you have contacted me about purchasing a Cedar Point Rabbitry rabbit, asking to be told when the rabbit is available.)
- Being on the Cedar Point Rabbitry Waiting List indicates you have expressed interest in a Cedar Point Rabbitry rabbit. No monetary payment is needed to be on this list.
- Please check your spam folder and put my email address on your safe contacts list.
- This list works on the First Come First Served principle. Interested parties who contact me first will be contacted first when a rabbit(s) come up for sale. They will be sent pictures and info before anyone else.
- If you are contacted via the Waiting List, you have 2 days to reply and put a deposit on the rabbit and/or pick it up.
- If you do NOT reply within 2 days, you have lost your spot on the Waiting List. The next person in line will be notified and receive information about the rabbits.
Reservations & Deposits:
- Reservation means you have put a monetary deposit (nonrefundable initial payment) on a Cedar Point Rabbitry rabbit(s)
- I am not able to hold rabbits by verbal agreement. Buyers must send 50% of full price to hold rabbit(s) for later purchase.
- A nonrefundable initial payment must be received within 1 day of stating you want the rabbit(s) and/or of stating that you will send a nonrefundable initial payment .
- If a deposit is not received within 1 day, the rabbit will be put back up for sale and available to other buyers.
- Exception: if the pickup date is within 2 day of stating you will take the rabbit.
- If the pickup date is changed from within the 3 day limit, a deposit must be sent to continue holding the rabbit.
- Nonrefundable initial payments will only be refunded if animal gets sick, injured, dies or becomes unavailable while in my care.
- Initial payments will not be refunded if intended buyer backs out.
- No animal will be taken off the sales page until an initial payment is received; Sale Pending will be placed beside the animal while negotiations are going on.
- A 50% initial, nonrefundable payment is required to hold rabbit(s)
- The nonrefundable initial payment may be made in cash, e-transfer, or by personal cheque.
- Final payment must be in cash.
- Initial payments and final payments are not refundable.
- No rabbit will leave the premises of Cedar Point Rabbitry until paid for in full.
- Animal is guaranteed healthy to the best of my knowledge at time of sale. Health is not guaranteed once the animal has left my care.
- I do not guarantee the fertility of any rabbit.
- I cannot guarantee personality, fertility, production, wins or placing at shows, or how a young animal will turn out type wise as they mature.
- I do not vaccinate. Deworming is done either herbally or with essential oils.
- All rabbits are guaranteed healthy to the best of my knowledge when they leave the rabbitry. I cannot guarantee health after that.
- Cedar Point Rabbitry is not responsible if rabbit(s) should become ill, injured or dies after date of purchase.
- I do not deliver or ship. Transportation is the concern of the buyer.
- No rabbit will leave the premises of Cedar Point Rabbitry until paid for in the full amount.
- Rabbit(s) must be picked up in a timely manner.
- Pickup days are Monday to Saturday. No Sundays. No execptions.
- Cedar Point Rabbitry reserves the right to retain any reserved rabbit for any reason. If this done, payments will be refunded.
- I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any sale at any time.
- I do not ship.
- All rabbits are pick up only.
- Payment must be made in cash.
- I will always have first pick of any litter.
- Rabbits are sold on a “First Come, First Served” basis.
- No young Holland Lop will be sold under the age of 8 weeks. Any rabbit leaving CPR will be 8 weeks of age or more.
- All descriptions are my own opinion and to the best of my knowledge.
- I retain the right to use pictures and/or information of any animals sold at any time.
- I do not offer stud services.
- I do not sell bred does nor will I breed a doe that is sold.
- All pictures are copy-writed. No person is allowed to copy, download or otherwise use Cedar Point Rabbitry pictures without my express and written permission. This includes pictures on Instagram, Facebook, Website, sent by Email or Messenger or by any other medium.
Purchasing a CPR Holland Lop means you understand and agree with this policy. Please contact me if you have any further questions.